Friday, November 27, 2009

Turkey Day Play



Yes, do not be fooled. All the way over here in Spain, I got to celebrate Thanksgiving. In fact, this Thanksgiving turned out to be one of the most memorable I've had yet. I dressed like an Indian, presented a "Thanksgiving spectacle" at school, and ended it with a full course roast chicken meal (whole turkeys are hard to find!).
Below: my three year old babies. They sing me the "hello" song :)
My fourth grade loves. They are smart!

Me and Esther...compaƱeras de Infantil (Nursery school co-workers)
Fourth grade boys...a LOT to handle. Top-hat boy was screaming, "I'm Abraham Lincoln!!"

2 comments:

katie said...

awww miller i'm so glad you had such an amazing thanksgiving!! you are the most beautiful indian!

p.s. remember when we played pictonary around thanksgiving last year: cool indians vs. pilgrim turkeys? makes me ready to celebrate with you again!

Lauren Madison said...

shut up...this is the cutest post ever, miller. those babies are just precious and i can only imagine how they become even more adorable when they speak in their spanish accents...ugh!!!! :) glad you brought some Thanksgiving goodness to your lovely kiddos!